Friday, December 7, 2012

Verse of the Day: “Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die;” John 11:25 NIV

Things that are awesome: ... Shopping for Christmas presents online,., My dad has been into this for quite some time, but I always assumed it wasn't as good as shopping at real stores where you could actually "see" what you were getting.  Well this year, I wasn't having much luck w/ my method, so I decided to try amazon.  I have found so many great gifts, and thanks to their "super saver shipping" deal where you get free shipping if you spend over $25, I haven't had to pay anything extra!  I've gotten some great prices on things, and its super convenient too! Try it out!

House Quote of the Day:   "You don't want to propose at a wedding... emotions running high, people making stupid decisions... You want something more like a Buddhist temple. Or an aquarium. Or a Buddhist aquarium." (House, to Wilson)

Far Side of the Day:

Psych fact of the day: studies show that religious ppl tend to live longer, have greater physical and mental health, and happier marriages than non- religious ppl do.

No comments:

Post a Comment