Sunday, September 9, 2012

9/9/12

Verse of the day: "and who took charge of the ocean when it gushed forth like a baby from the womb? That was me! I wrapped it in soft clouds... Then I made a playpen for it, a strong playpen so it  couldnt run loose. And said "stay here, this is your place. Your wild tantrums are confined to his place." (Job 38:11-14)

Random thought of the day: it's funny how you run into people from your past when you least expect it... Yesterday at work this girl from my class in high school came through my lane- I have t seen her in at least 5 years! She has a husband and a beautiful baby girl now... We made plans to reconnect and catch up soon. After a stressful week, it was just the kind of encouragement I needed. God is so good!

Things that are awesome:  As obvious as this one seems, I just had to list it. Not only is their food really good, but their customer service I also great. I go there w friends all the time and even when we're there for hours chatting, the servers never made us feel rushed and are always great about offering refills. Yeah great friendly restaurants!

Psych fact of the day: there are two major types of depression: situational ( based on a particular circumstance such as a loss, and only temporary) and biochemical, which tends to be chronic and related to brain chemistry issues. Both can be added by therapy and medication, but biochemical tends to require longer term treatment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment