Thursday, September 6, 2012

Verse of the day: “Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.” John 14:23 NIV

Random thought of the day: So I'm reading this suspense about a woman who gets abducted... This guy holds her at gunpoint, makes her get into his van, then takes her far away to a cabin where she can't escape... The thing I'm always wondering in these situations is.. Why don't people just run when the person first points the gun? I mean, at least that wat you have half a chance of escaping before they drug you and take you somewhere. Is it just the instinctual fear of pain, or a tiny hope of escape later on that keeps people frozen? I mean, it's not like there's a guarantee they won't kill you later on anyways... I'd like to think I would run.... Any thoughts readers? Bueller? Bueller?

Things that are awesome: Dance Moms  BEST SHOW EVER!!! ... Not really (that would be House), but it is pretty awesome...mostly bc it's so darn entertaining. Basically it's a reality show about a bunch of kids on a professional traveling dance team and their over-involved, wealthy mothers. The moms are pretty annoying but the dance teacher Abby has her good moments and the kids are all super cute and crazy talented. I can't wait to get season 2 on DVD- then I can live vicariously once more my dream to be a dancer. "Mommmmmmmm! Why didn't you ever put me in lessons darn it!"

Psych fact of the day: the STD syphilis , if untreated can, in it's later stages can cause mental symptoms including hallucinations and delusions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment