Tuesday, September 11, 2012

9/11/12

Verse of the Day: I lift up my eyes to the mountains— where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth." (psalm 121: 1-2)

Remembering 9/11: So obviously today is a big day in a sad way. Oldet ppl always say they know exactly what they were doing when Kennedy got shot... I guess 9/11 is sort of our version. I remember being shocked, and our principal crying as he told us the news. I remember sitting there numbly, holding different friends of mine as they cried...

I guess one good thing that did come out of it, for me at least, was that it helped me realize that our safety in America is not guaranteed, and that we have a lot to be grateful to God for most of the time. Everyday that we make it through safe is a gift if you really think about it.

Things that are awesome: grandmas who like Mt. Dew. I was talking to my grandma today and she watelling me that Mt Dew is her go-to beverage for when she needs extra energy. Seriously- how cool is that???

Psych fact of the day: Bipolar disorder patients are some of least cooperative as far as medicine compliance is concerned... Often because they miss the high energy and efficiency that comes with mania.

No comments:

Post a Comment