Thursday, September 20, 2012

9/19/12

Verse of the day: "this time I'm writing out tr plan in them, carving it on the lining of their hearts...they'll get to know me by being kindly forgiven, with the slate of their sins forever wiped clean." (Hebrews 8:11-12)

Things that are awesome:  Went w my dad so he could buy an electric guitar. This place is like a toy store for musicians- guitars, keyboards, drums, ukuleles... And super friendly! The salespeople were super informative w my dad, and there are stools everywhere so you can sit and play whatever you want.. I def strummed a few basses (my dads latest dream for me)! :) check it out music lovers! 



Far side of the day:                                                                                                                                   

Urban Dictionary word of the Day: afterclap -- That last person/people who keep(s) clapping after everyone else has stopped. Normally parents, but it could be die-hard fans etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment