Saturday, September 8, 2012

Verse of the day: “Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground.” Psalm 143:10NIV

Random thought of the day: as much as you think you WOULDNT have to learn this lesson via experience... I know know for certain that biking and talking on the phone is NOT a good combo. Yesterday I was listening to music on my iPhone on the way to work when all of a sudden my song was interrupted by my ringtone.nitbwas my friend Jen sonof course unanswered and triedntontalknto her as I kept peddling. Unfortunately I didn't figure on the sudden dip in the sidewalk, and a kamikaze faceplant ensued. I am now sore an injured pretty much everywhere... Ouch. 

Things that are awesome: funny t-shirts. Currently on my wish list...

 



Psych fact of the day: Social smile -smile that is response to recognizing a familiar face. Babies smile at everyone at first but when they're a few weeks old they develop this social smile instead.





No comments:

Post a Comment